Youth Challenge – Zone Championship
November 21 - December 6$70
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic adjustments are required to our zone qualifying procedures for the Youth Challenge.
This season each zone will only be sending one 15 member contingent to provincials, rather than the normal two contingents.
The following regulations will apply
- You will bowl in your home centre anytime between November 21 and December 6th under the supervision of your proprietor or manager.
- To bowl you must be 12 years old and not yet 19 years old by December 31, 2020
- 6 games will be bowled using your scratch scores (no handicaps)
- Centers will be paid lineage by Central 5 Pin based on the entry fees received from bowlers. No payment is required to your bowling centre when you bowl.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Results will be posted on December 13th on our Facebook page and on this website.
Before bowling, you need to
- Submit an Entry form – Print this out, fill it in, scan or photograph it and submit to the committee
- submit your Alberta 5 Pin card number or proof of purchasing a 2020-2021 membership. Forms are available from your proprietor or by using the Alberta 5 Pin form
- Make an e-transfer of your entry money $70 to email@example.com
- Send a password for your e-transfer to HeritageLanesYBC@hotmail.com.
Once you have bowled and no later than midnight December 12th,
- Submit a copy of your six games signed by your proprietor to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than midnight on December 12th.
- Don’t forget Late entries will not be accepted.
- Winners will be notified on or about December 13th.
If you have questions please contact our secretary